We are the leading global provider of reverse logistics and asset recovery solutions for electronic devices.
What We're About
We provide unique and restorative supply chain solutions to the electronics world. Our customers receive comprehensive and cost-effective mobile device management services. We develop tailor-made solutions for recycling, harvesting and resale of consumer and commercial technology.
As the need for end-of-life and reverse logistics management continues to increase, we’re here to manage device inventory for vendors and determine the appropriate marketplace for device disposition.
We are seasoned supply chain and logistics experts who provide responsible, reliable and secure solutions.
We’ve gone from a local repair service to an international value-added asset recovery service provider with a global network of vendors and buyers.
Invested in Sustainability
We maximize revenue for our clients while minimizing the environmental impact of unused and end-of-life technology.
We have industry recognition and a proven track record for reliable customer service.
We offer end-to-end solutions for your reverse logistics supply chain.
Our business focuses on wireless devices such as cell phones, tablets, accessories, and wearables. Passion, innovative process and commitment to customer and community allows us to boast high ROI and best overall value for our clients.
Material is acquired through auction/bidding platforms, negotiated purchasing programs, and consignment programs.
We maximize market values for devices through certified diagnostics, grading, and light refurbishing and/or repair as needed.
State-of-the-art diagnostic equipment improves device testing/accuracy and mitigates data breaches.
We utilize our proprietary automated global auction platform to manage fair, and un-biased sales transactions and tracking, including full transparency and audit capability. Additionally, we drive sales through multiple global wireless and vertical sales channels to ensure the highest sales price is achieved.
For information about purchasing from Aucnet’s Global Auction platform please contact us at: email@example.com
Where We're Located
AUCNET DP USA, LLC
8619 Wall Street
Austin, TX 78754
Phone Number: (512) 572-1018 Fax Number: (512) 572-6310
Our Austin facility maintains a business management system in compliance with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007, R2:2013 practices for responsible recycling.
AUCNET DP, INC
Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-8349
QEHS Policy and Objectives
As a responsible electronics recycler, Aucnet Digital Products USA is committed to protecting the environment, providing a safe workplace for our employees, and ensure the satisfaction of our customers, while utilizing resources in a responsible and sustainable manner. Aucnet Digital Products USA maintains a business management system in compliance with ISO 14001:2015, ISO 9001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007, Environmental Policy and R2:2013 practices for responsible recycling. To support our commitment, all levels of our organization will work to:
- We maintain standards to meet or exceed all relevant environmental regulations, health and safety regulations, and other applicable requirements.
- We commit to comply with requirements and continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system.
- Regularly review our quality management, our environmental performance and stewardship, pollution prevention, and environmental management system activities as well as other requirements set forth in our business management system.
- Applying NIST guidelines, ensuring the highest standard of data sanitization, purging, and destruction practices of all data-bearing equipment.
- Remain steadfast with our commitment to the prevention of pollution as we set and review measurable environmental health and safety objectives and targets.
- Effectively communicate our environmental commitment, performance, and policy to our employees, our stakeholders, and the public.
- Prevent pollution by reducing, reusing and recycling. Managing the R2 focus materials (FMs) that pass through our facility or control in a manner protective of the environment, landfills and our workers’ and the public’s health and safety.
- Process all material streams for maximum recovery to ensure minimum environmental impact through both onsite activities and the selection of our downstream vendors.